Wednesday 9 September 2009

Ultra -Trail Du Mont- Blanc


2 weeks today at 18:30 I will head off on the UTMB The race I have trained for all this year.

A number of folks have asked how to follow me see link belowLink (roll over me to see where I go)This is for text message updates but it costs 5 euros to register and 5 euros per athlete you want to follow so a bit of a rip off for 20 texts.

if you really want to its George Reid and number 3418

I have set up a twitter page inspired by our lord and fetchmasterLoonDod or George Reid should find me.

Now I dont expect my battery will last up to the 45 hours I could be on the trail and I do want to use phone to take photos also so will switch on during daylight hours for photos and will also update twitter every time I take a break.Or a least I will try.

All I need to do is keep moving for approx 172,465 steps and go from sea level to the top of Everest (and a bit) and back down again,

how hard can it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment